* The surprising reason why an expensive private college could cost less than a "cheaper" state university
* The 529 College Savings Plan: "Friend" or "Foe?"
* How to Get Into Harvard, Stanford, Duke and other "Dream Schools" without facing federal indictment [Case studies]
* How to negotiate an extra $30,022 - per year - from a college after a stingy award
* The shocking truth about how much GPA and ACT/SAT scores count in the overall admissions decision
* 4.5 legal and ethical "loopholes" buried in the financial aid forms that could save you thousands...even tens of thousands!
* How your child's application can stand out in a "Sea of Sameness" where 5,000 plus kids have the same grades and standardized test scores
* WARNING: Did your accountant or "Financial Guy" tell you where to save for college? Watch out! They may have SABOTAGED your eligibility!
* The strange reason your college list looks the same as the lists of 95% of the students at your high school...and how this could hurt your chances of College Success
* Business owners - the deadliest mistake they make and how to avoid it
* Tips for divorced and/or separated families
There is nothing to buy and no awkward "informercial" or timeshare presentation-esque pressure to hire the speaker.
However, the information presented is based on the speaker's 18+ years in the trenches, advising families on choosing colleges, maximizing their odds of admission and obtaining scholarships and financial aid. In other words, it is not theoretical. At times, it may directly contradict what you have heard from other parents or guidance counselors, and has been described as "brutally candid" and "politically incorrect," so the easily offended might want to take a pass on this opportunity.